Sunday, 19 February 2017

la sainte trinité: unveiled - PEPTalk practice-research seminar at Plymouth University

la sainte trinité: unveiled


My presentation will chart the development of my practice research over the past 6 months, unravelling the variety of ways in which I have responded both physically and philosophically to my concept of ‘bodycloth’.

I discuss how my most recent practice la saint trinité has revealed insight into the multiple ways that my body, gender, self, and identity are in flux. I explore the ways in which my live art practice exists as the artistic embodiment of my own lived experience, personal political belief, and theoretical engagement, concluding by critically reflecting on what these processes and experiences have unveiled for me, as an artist researcher.

- Natalie Raven
 
Credits:
Photography by Roberta Mock
Editing by Natalie Raven







 








No comments:

Post a Comment