Friday, 24 March 2017

Presenting at Buzzcut 2017!



 
I'm really happy to say that I'll be headed up to Glasgow at the beginng of April to do a presentation for 

//Buzzcut//Sideburns//  

entitled

Artist Academia and the Aldi Carrier Bag: 
survival strategies for the piss poor  


This presentation will navigate my own lived experience, highlight the discriminatory and socio-econimically exclusive practices still found in the art world, and describe techniques and strategies for economic survival.


 Poster designed by Laurie Brown


I'll also be doing a performance ritual with Dagmar entitled

'Buckfast Bible Drinking'

"bringing Devon and Glasgow together in acts of Holy Com-union"

It'll be my first trip to Scoltand (shock horror) and I'm really excited to be heading up there

Much Love

- Natalie 


No comments:

Post a Comment